BFF forever
Started by DudewithWings

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12 posts in this topic
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
06-05-2011, 01:22 PM -
In this art piece I wanted to show people what the essence of spellborn truly is.

You have me awesome DudeWithWings being pro and doing what he is best.

Alas always one has to suffer for someone else his pro skills wich in this case was vamp.

And then the sideline, the players that run around and think: It is true... DudeWithWings is a awesome player, wich is cow in this incredible great art piece.

[Image: Naamloos-1.jpg]

I hope I have enlightened your soul, and do not be afraid you may think:

Wow DudeWithWings is a awesome painter.

Because I truly am a awesome painter.

This post was last modified: 06-05-2011, 01:43 PM by DudewithWings.
[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
06-05-2011, 01:48 PM -
You didn't want to paint the tiger that avenged Vamp after Cow walked away did you... [Image: default_smile.png]

I guess us SkinShifters don't always get the spot light..... Watch yo back cause I'm watching!! Wink

Have a question? I'm here to help! 
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
06-05-2011, 02:16 PM -
Lol, this is kinda funny Smile

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
06-05-2011, 05:00 PM -
In a few minutes, my answer is ready. Sorry for messy drawing, didn't have a lot of time for it [Image: default_smile.png]

[smg id=20]

FlashSwordIrene

56 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
06-05-2011, 06:57 PM -
Looks like I'll have to draw the most epic of the epic battles between Dude & Trace (Also used to be a member of Forsaken Prophets) and Chista & I.  8) (I mean, that was you, right Dude?)

DudewithWings

06-05-2011, 10:57 PM -
That was me, and wich epic battle we talking about? Smile

FlashSwordIrene

07-05-2011, 11:09 AM -
That would be the one where Chista died early in the match because I messed up, then I ended up killing both of you in some sort of bloodrage. Kinda killed the moment when Trace said he only had 4 pep though Smile

DudewithWings

07-05-2011, 12:17 PM -
Quote:That would be the one where Chista died early in the match because I messed up, then I ended up killing both of you in some sort of bloodrage. Kinda killed the moment when Trace said he only had 4 pep though [Image: default_tongue.png]

Lol that was hawksmouth arena yes.

I remember my 7 kill streak on 1v1 a bit better though. [Image: default_smile.png]

That was in arena district and I was lvl 37 pep 3, and I won from trace, lumay etc. and they were lvl 45. [Image: default_wink.png] Iralimir stopped me though. :|
FlashSwordIrene

07-05-2011, 03:00 PM -
Quote:Lol that was hawksmouth arena yes.

I remember my 7 kill streak on 1v1 a bit better though. [Image: default_wink.png]

That was in arena district and I was lvl 37 pep 3, and I won from trace, lumay etc. and they were lvl 45. [Image: default_tongue.png] Iralimir stopped me though. :|

Oo nice one, I remember the big war between Forsaken Prophets and Leaf. We had some 2v2 and 1v1 fights afterwards, I beat Iralimir 3 times in a row back when I was lvl 25 and he was lvl 48. Only used bow attacks too xD (yay for having 600 as max ranged damage)

Orrr...I think that was the same 1v1 tournament, but I had to go before you had your awesome kill streak. I bruised my left thumb pretty bad earlier that day, but still managed to win every fight until I had to leave. (Lesson for the kids at home: DO NOT RACE GARBAGE TRUCKS ON YOUR BICYCLE, you might win without the driver noticing you...)  :[Image: default_smile.png]

That fight of ours was in the QS Arena btw, not in hawksmouth. It was an open field though, so that'd mean we were doing arena matches...

Hawksmouth was where we had our ffa tournament, where I made Trace and Dyabolic weaken eachother to the point where I could finish them and win 3 rounds in a row [Image: default_tongue.png]

We also had 2v2 fights where Shi'ily-thac and I kicked some serious ass, you're probably confusing the QS 2v2 matches with these.

DudewithWings

07-05-2011, 06:37 PM -
The FFA fight was silly. [Image: default_smile.png]

I was just running around letting everyone kill eachother and then finishing the rest of.

Sneaky!