Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

14 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
26-03-2011, 02:04 PM -
Quote:Awesome we will talk next week then. [Image: default_wink.png]

Cool, I'd pm you straight away if I had more time on my hands. Currently working on a uni paper on 'ideology'... sorry!
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
30-03-2011, 06:53 PM -
I'm in the few minutes of spare time also working on something new which will make it easier for anyone to publish a story. After a while, I hope to finish the reward system for that as well (I'm going to add a point system, that's what's keeping the blogs behind: you'll get points for anything you do, but you can buy them as well).

Posting a story (on the system that I'm making) will earn you points [Image: default_wink.png]

Kevin

StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
31-03-2011, 07:01 AM -
Quote:I'm in the few minutes of spare time also working on something new which will make it easier for anyone to publish a story. After a while, I hope to finish the reward system for that as well (I'm going to add a point system, that's what's keeping the blogs behind: you'll get points for anything you do, but you can buy them as well).

Posting a story (on the system that I'm making) will earn you points [Image: default_wink.png]

Kevin

Hey that sounds cool.

P.S.

What is my -1 Karma about? how do I fix it?
Have a question? I'm here to help! 
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
01-04-2011, 04:56 AM -
Quote:Hey that sounds cool.

P.S.

What is my -1 Karma about? how do I fix it?

You can't fix that - once you've got -1, it stays there. But I've given you another +1 Wink
StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
02-04-2011, 10:10 PM -
Quote:You can't fix that - once you've got -1, it stays there. But I've given you another +1 [Image: default_wink.png]

Awesome Thank you.  Sad
Have a question? I'm here to help!