Started by Kevin_mybb_import1

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

29 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
18-01-2011, 02:11 PM -
Either way, I think its best to change the "news" in this topic's title to "rumour". Big Grin

TechSin(Stone)

69 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
18-01-2011, 04:25 PM -
Rumours or not I like wut I just heard Big Grin

The Chronicles of Spellborn..

Selachii

14 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2010
19-01-2011, 04:14 PM -
i can confirm the rumors as well, though, still 'rumors'. Let's hope there will be more info soon.

CowMooFlage
Administrator

19-01-2011, 05:31 PM -
Quote:i can confirm the rumors as well, though, still 'rumors'. Let's hope there will be more info soon.

Oh, awesome news [Image: default_biggrin.png]. GW2, PlanetSide: Next & The Old Republic will have another MMO friend on my pc in 2011. Good, good!
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
19-01-2011, 06:06 PM -
Hehe Planetside \m/ though i play: http://www.legionsoverdrive.com/

Same as tribes but skiing is different btw.

It is very good to hear someone like Selachii can confirm such a rumor. 2011 will it be the return? Big Grin

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
19-01-2011, 07:45 PM -
Well, Joost, let us hope we will [Image: default_biggrin.png]

By the way, my secret project is going along quite well. I expect to finish it near the beginning of next month. Also, Amane's Journey chapter 1 is completly rewritten to add some new tasty things [Image: default_tongue.png] I'll post it soon.

Ontopic again: I hope it'll come back [Image: default_biggrin.png]

I truly miss it... And I'll keep missing my skinshifter forever :3

Selachii

14 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2010
19-01-2011, 08:31 PM -
Quote:Hehe Planetside \m/ though i play: http://www.legionsoverdrive.com/

Same as tribes but skiing is different btw.

<- hardcore tribes player. BEST. GAME. EVER.

Anyway, yeh, Firefall (with tribes 1 lead designer (and some spellborn coder) on board) this year as well, and Tribes Universe as well!

Quote:It is very good to hear someone like Selachii can confirm such a rumor. 2011 will it be the return? [Image: default_biggrin.png]

Well i'm not involved, the info i got is just as little as the source posted earlier. I have little faith in the parties involved to be honest.
CowMooFlage
Administrator

19-01-2011, 09:25 PM -
Quote:<- hardcore tribes player. BEST. GAME. EVER.

Anyway, yeh, Firefall (with tribes 1 lead designer (and some spellborn coder) on board) this year as well, and Tribes Universe as well!

Well i'm not involved, the info i got is just as little as the source posted earlier. I have little faith in the parties involved to be honest.

2011 will bring the clash in MMOFPS-land between the still (not really announced but some what confirmed for Q1-2 release) PlanetSide: Next, Firefall & maybe Tribes Universe (by Hi-Rez). I'm looking forward to seeing who comes out on top!

As for Spellborn, I honestly don't know. If, and I assume I can't be wrong by saying this, a F2P developper picks it up and brings it back, I'd be fine with that. The most important thing for me, is being able to play again and enjoy the unique atmosphere the game had. I do hope they can keep that and don't imbalance the game by use of itemshops. Anyway, all speculation for now. Hopefully we'll have an official confirmation from the (unspecified) parties involved soon!
Alibris

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2011
20-01-2011, 01:51 AM -
I seriously hope that they don't redevelop the entire game... if they just open the server and don't tweak anything would be fine... that was the best mmo ever!

Resistance

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2011
20-01-2011, 01:56 AM -
Simply the best MMO ever. I've played quite a few... I've seen some good MMOs left for dead but to be honest TCoS came as a surprise for me. I'm REALLY glad to hear it may be reopened, and like Alibris said, even if they dont tweak it at all it will still be fine!