Started by CowMooFlage

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

24 posts in this topic
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
01-01-2011, 01:31 PM -
Quote:I really do feel for that guy but I think it is funny to. Also shows you really need to dig first before buying a game. You may not even like it or something like this happens. But I do believe this guy just had bad luck. ;]

Anyways I asked it at the game stores here and they all remember the game sort of (it was a dutch game so many dutch game stores probably had it), but they only remember the game vaguely and they all got rid of the game. But! One did ask me if I still wanted a collection box because they had it laying around somewhere and bought it for only 5 euros! So now to find a TCoS shirt. [Image: default_wink.png] Though I am 2 meters tall so will there be one in my size? ;]

Hahhaa nice! The box is worth that money! I still have my box as well [Image: default_smile.png].

And yeah, finding a t-shirt, no matter what size, would be impossible unless you made it yourself?
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
01-01-2011, 03:05 PM -
Quote:Hahhaa nice! The box is worth that money! I still have my box as well [Image: default_smile.png].

And yeah, finding a t-shirt, no matter what size, would be impossible unless you made it yourself?

That's actually something I wanted to do earlier with the fan hub... even designed some stickers, but they turned out to be too expensive for use ($5 for a single sticker + shipping costs is too high XD)...
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
01-01-2011, 07:10 PM -
Quote:That's actually something I wanted to do earlier with the fan hub... even designed some stickers, but they turned out to be too expensive for use ($5 for a single sticker + shipping costs is too high XD)...

Yep, all that stuff costs a lot because you're only buying a select amount. And I'm not too sure if it's legal anyway.
Chista

8 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2011
12-01-2011, 08:42 AM -
Basically any mediamarkt around where I live still has a huge amount of the game, some even put the timecards at reduced price.

Of course telling them the game is down just gets you an angry glare and/or huff before being followed up by being ignored. Just hope not too many people end up buying it only to find out the service has been shut down.

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
12-01-2011, 02:18 PM -
Quote:Yep, all that stuff costs a lot because you're only buying a select amount. And I'm not too sure if it's legal anyway.

That also held me back: the legal side. But anyhow, some fan art based merchandise could always be made Smile