Rebuilding Spellborn
Started by StrikeX

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

47 posts in this topic
CheapThrill

11 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2010
23-07-2013, 01:38 PM -
I think you need to direct them 2 employees here and get them in contact with Acid / JW asap, it would make there life that much easier and bring us so much closer to playing again.

acid-burn

207 posts 11 threads Joined: Sep 2010
23-07-2013, 05:02 PM -
First of all, I would like to welcome Aodh to our friendly community.

Aodh is a well known name within Spellborn. I do remember you. [Image: default_smile.gif]

A while back I even searched around the internet to see if I could find any links to post of yours on other websites [Image: default_tongue.gif] .

Secondly, I would like to state that though we have been pretty quiet JW and I, we are still working on the project.

And third, as I stated earlier today in a private message to you Aodh, in case you missed it, I would like to invite you to join JW and I on our Ventrilo server so that we can chat a bit. [Image: default_thumbsup.gif]

I wil see with JW when we can plan that.

I will keep you updated...

[Image: banner10.jpg]
JW-NL

129 posts 7 threads Joined: Nov 2010
23-07-2013, 06:34 PM -
Hey there....

I can only say, the more info we can get, the better. [Image: default_thumbsup.gif]

Point is off course if it's all legal / available after this long period.

For me it all started out by doing some reverse enginering on the client files (Modified unreal type packages)

Today it's more and more complex to get the puzzle pieces back in it's correct place.

Allready working for a longer period to export data of the skeletal meshes into .PSA and .PSK files,

it seems I might get it working after all. [Image: default_wub.gif]

Curious to see if they are willing to contact us.

Greetings Jan-Willem.

Aodh

3 posts 0 threads Joined: Jul 2013
23-07-2013, 10:47 PM -
Thanks for the welcome acid, nice to hear you remember me after all this time. [Image: default_smile.png]

I'll be happy to have a chat with you guys whenever we all can. Regarding contacting old Spellborn devs, I'm hoping at least one of them will be attending Gamescom in August, so that I can have a nice chat with him about it. I'm very busy at work these days, but I am picking up the bits of videos I still have on my hard drive with the goal of compiling them and making nice video/trailers and upload them on youtube.

I already put up a video I made back when the game was still running, based on footage recorded by G'Teku, aka "BurniatioN". Don't worry, the following ones should have some rather more...peaceful music. [Image: default_biggrin.png]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-jprcSdRs

Glad to hear you guys are still motivated about this project though!

This post was last modified: 23-07-2013, 10:47 PM by Aodh.
[Image: aodhsign.png]

Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
26-07-2013, 11:08 PM -
Good to see that another old and well known player found the way to our little community.

Welcome Aodh.

The Video shows a PvP Event back on Mornexus i think.It was the german PvE Server where the guild Schattenkrieger organized that Event with the German CM Kelas.I also remember the player G'teku a very good Adept on international PvP Server.Would be cool see him here too.

What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
28-07-2013, 12:23 AM -
Welcome Aodh to the Fan Hub! Should there be anything, I'm glad to hear from you (as well as from anybody else here [Image: default_wink.png]).

And don't worry about this site, I've said it multiple times, but as long as you guys come and visit, it will be here.

StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
31-08-2013, 09:57 PM -
Wow, it has been quite awhile... I have been busy at work and I have joined our local fire department... I think in the process of switching computers I lost the Spellborn client files that we were working with as well as the ventrillo server information... is there any way that I could get back in touch with you guys? I would like to continue the efforts with TCOS v2.0

Have a question? I'm here to help! 
Czelsior
Eternal Guardian

187 posts 27 threads Joined: Aug 2010
09-09-2013, 10:32 PM -
They still work on this I think but not often,cause of beeing busy in their rl.

be patient, i think they will inform you soon.

What lies hidden. must be found

TCoS Gameplay Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/czelsior