08-12-2010, 06:57 AM -
Beta Guild

Forsaken Gods

International

Smile

FlashSwordIrene

56 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
08-12-2010, 10:00 AM -
Started off in Leaf, was later called Leafless cause we merged with another Guild.

Then the devs company went bankrupt and most ppl left. Also the Friendlist/Guild wipe when we moved to the US servers didn't help much...

After a while and a Guild called Saints and Sinners, which bled to death after a while, I ended up in another awesome guild called International. Well....that's pretty much it I guess  Smile

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
08-12-2010, 01:54 PM -
Forsaken Prophets we were there pretty much from the start and because of that we seen it grow and fall apart still with our own events it stayed fun till the last day. ;]

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
08-12-2010, 02:48 PM -
I was guildless :")

TechSin(Stone)

69 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
08-12-2010, 04:41 PM -
Uhh. I thought I was in International. Dont know it for sure though.

The Chronicles of Spellborn..

acid-burn

207 posts 11 threads Joined: Sep 2010
08-12-2010, 05:38 PM -
Hi all,

In my case it was all a story of growth.

When I started playing Spellborn, I started with a coleague of mine and created a guild for us two called Rogues Elites. He stoped playing very soon after a few weeks. Once I was in the tavern in Hawksmouth, I witnessed the birth of the guild Origin. It was an eager bunch of new players. They rushed to gain the level required and the money to start a guild for players from the Netherlands. Of course the name Origin refers to the country of origin from Spellborn. I was by then already higher in level as most of them. After watching them play arround and asking so many questions in the starting area (before the docks were redesigned), I finaly joined them.

At the time of the conception of the guild, several member transfered the little funds they had to a player with a nickname called Nimue. Nimue in RL was at the time a 17 y/o student. After a few months, due to the lack of time and exams getting near, she stoped playing and never returned. So the guild Origin got stuck  without a leader and she never came back to swap the ranks to someone else. A short while after the officers within the guild elected me as new leader. Each of them had their own reasons. After pleading with the spellborn support for help on transfering the GM role to me without success, I finaly decided to move all the players to a new guild but keeping the Origin word in the name. And so came to exist the guild "Origin Born Killers". When the EU servers shut down, I recreated the guild "Origin Born Killers" on the Acclaim servers and readded all my old members who followed. Later I whitnessed the birth of the guild International and started to get to know them a bit. Times were difficult as there were not so many players arround. After hardeous negotiations we managed to merger all our players and some from other remaining guilds into International and maade it the great guild it came to be.

I hope this sums it all up.

Greetings,

Acid-Burn

[Image: banner10.jpg]
flythth

52 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2010
09-12-2010, 05:48 PM -
Actually I was with the Blood Hawks. I joined them when the end was already near, so I just got to know a few members. Was fun playing with them though... ^^

[Image: boi10qlavfy6wwvye.png]

StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
10-12-2010, 11:33 PM -
Thanks everyone, its nice to know who is in the community.

P.S. Outsted where seen stealing hides outside of skullpath burrows...............

Have a question? I'm here to help! 
Ghost

44 posts 14 threads Joined: Dec 2010
17-12-2010, 07:49 PM -
Guild Master of Assassins guild, We had contracts on most of you and carried out quit a few. lmao

[Image: Trialtwoc.jpg]