Brag Section ( what was your skill like?, do you have any Ingame tricks?)
Started by StrikeX

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
10-12-2010, 11:25 PM -
Quote:Uhh, went i fought harder opponents I just emptyed mah skillbook too look cool and fight till I had around 10 hp orso and then run away till mah Hp was restored and then run back to finish the deal [Image: default_smile.png]

RUN FORREST RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!! LMAO!!!
Have a question? I'm here to help! 
Malyngo

33 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
12-12-2010, 12:09 PM -
This thread actually reminds me of a thing I really hated about Spellborn: They never got around to balance the skills, like toning down the Piercing bomb of the trixter, or fixing glitches like return damage sigils do massive damage after expose (was never intended that way).

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
12-12-2010, 01:59 PM -
Yep, but then again they never got to do so many of the good stuff  :'(

Ghost

44 posts 14 threads Joined: Dec 2010
17-12-2010, 07:47 PM -
I loved trixster obviously and well once i hit my teleport skill you where dead there was no running from it and the bombs never missed after that. Everyone best tactic from me was simply to try and run away cuase Resistance was futile and death was a guarentee when you faced me. oh and i had a 4/5 win ratio even against other lvl 50 tricksters, but i PvPd aginst JW on my Deathhand(G'man) for 30 mins straight until my hand cramped up so bad i had to let him win lol. I'll have to admit a few people came up with some interesting ways to catch me off guard and win in PvP or atleast come close, but they where never as consistant at it as me. Oh this is gonna make me sad thinking about the game. I miss it sooooooo Much.

[Image: Trialtwoc.jpg]
DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
18-12-2010, 03:57 PM -
Quote:I loved trixster obviously and well once i hit my teleport skill you where dead there was no running from it and the bombs never missed after that. Everyone best tactic from me was simply to try and run away cuase Resistance was futile and death was a guarentee when you faced me. oh and i had a 4/5 win ratio even against other lvl 50 tricksters, but i PvPd aginst JW on my Deathhand(G'man) for 30 mins straight until my hand cramped up so bad i had to let him win lol. I'll have to admit a few people came up with some interesting ways to catch me off guard and win in PvP or atleast come close, but they where never as consistant at it as me. Oh this is gonna make me sad thinking about the game. I miss it sooooooo Much.

Ever bumped into a wrathguard atleast a good one that is. Wrathguards can teleport aswell and hit really hard, I have seen many tricksters go down against wrathguards really.

Also I did a few games of the arena with my friends our set-up was a Rune-mage+Wrathguard and a adept we won everything but then again we only played 3 games because of the low population. ^^
[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
Ghost

44 posts 14 threads Joined: Dec 2010
18-12-2010, 05:19 PM -
Anyone i bumbed into died in 4 secs except maybe adept they lasted about 10. LOL i was notorious for killin whole parties of  4 (lv 50) solo, guess you didn't play the PvP server much. JW-NL of international was a great Wraithguard, didn't last long against trick though, but i spent about 30 mins fighting him on my DeathHand, finally gave up cuase my hand cramped up. Guess thats why they called it death hand LOL.

[Image: Trialtwoc.jpg]
OmgItsFear

52 posts 2 threads Joined: Sep 2010
19-12-2010, 09:45 PM -
Quote:Anyone i bumbed into died in 4 secs except maybe adept they lasted about 10. LOL i was notorious for killin whole parties of  4 (lv 50) solo, guess you didn't play the PvP server much. JW-NL of international was a great Wraithguard, didn't last long against trick though, but i spent about 30 mins fighting him on my DeathHand, finally gave up cuase my hand cramped up. Guess thats why they called it death hand LOL.

idk i beat JW pretty easily with my BW,the best wrathguard i fought was Razeth. And theres no bragging rights allowed if your a trickster  ;D

CheapThrill

11 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2010
30-12-2010, 10:04 PM -
With my SS I knew how to attack while in form and move around as a plant (which had a sexy buff, could get 3k Ante and 9k+ Lifetap), I had around 8 or so different builds for my BW and SS each which had their own little tricks and such.

Quote:I loved trixster obviously and well once i hit my teleport skill you where dead there was no running from it and the bombs never missed after that. Everyone best tactic from me was simply to try and run away cuase Resistance was futile and death was a guarentee when you faced me. oh and i had a 4/5 win ratio even against other lvl 50 tricksters, but i PvPd aginst JW on my Deathhand(G'man) for 30 mins straight until my hand cramped up so bad i had to let him win lol. I'll have to admit a few people came up with some interesting ways to catch me off guard and win in PvP or atleast come close, but they where never as consistant at it as me. Oh this is gonna make me sad thinking about the game. I miss it sooooooo Much.

I think pretty much all of our fights list 15 mins + with one of us just getting sore / bored eventually, that was on your Trixster as well un less you ganked me :/. After fighting them for so long you eventually picked up how to fight them correctly without putting yourself in "that" much danger but of course you could always get one shotted when setup right. OP bitches.
This post was last modified: 30-12-2010, 10:57 PM by CheapThrill.

JW-NL

129 posts 7 threads Joined: Nov 2010
15-01-2011, 02:24 PM -
Lol, funny to see my char mentioned here  [Image: default_biggrin.png]

Greetings Jan-Willem.