Brag Section ( what was your skill like?, do you have any Ingame tricks?)
Started by StrikeX

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

18 posts in this topic
StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
06-12-2010, 10:59 PM -
I have always like fighting different than everyone else, and while playing Spellborn I found a simple trick to do just that and make me the Best Skinshifter Ingame.

Skinshifters have a level 34 expose skill. This is probably one of the best skills in our deck because it increases the damage from return damage sigils by 1000%. Thats right one thousand percent. so when I have 3 return melee damage sigils that that deal 5 damage each, and you get the bright Idea to hit me with your sword after I have exposed you. you will take 1500 damage while I may take only 300 to 500. and I also had two ranged sigils and two magic sigils so no matter what you hit me with you took between 1000 and 1500 damage.  this worked so well that at level 39 I could kill level 45 mobs in MOH and never personaly damage them, all I did was expose them and stand there  Smile

Have a question? I'm here to help! 
FlashSwordIrene

56 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
07-12-2010, 11:10 AM -
Wow, there's a pretty lame trick O_o

I relied on dodging and accuracy myself, I mainly played as a Bloodwarrior, but I've dealt the most damage with my rather weak ranged skills (Ricochet, Shoot and Piercing Shot).

And when I actually took a hit, my two healing skills would take care of that [Image: default_smile.png]

The only weakness with this style was that, even though I could kill most people pretty easily, I couldn't out-hit most regen sigil users. (which kinda broke pvp for me >_<")

In practice, this'd mean I'd have to keep hitting and never get hit, just to deal more damage than their sigils could heal while not dying in the process.

Ofc, my later characters, my Trickster called Miria (ended up lvl 40) and my Adept called Alicia (33) dealt a little more ranged damage, so I could keep raking in the PvP kills.

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
07-12-2010, 11:56 AM -
My ingame trick was one fairly easy one but not alot used. If you would jump somewhere and you would use a skill and time it right you could simply dodge a attack while casting a spell. Only real trick I have really though people should use there environment more.

Quote:I relied on dodging and accuracy myself, I mainly played as a Bloodwarrior, but I've dealt the most damage with my rather weak ranged skills (Ricochet, Shoot and Piercing Shot).

I hated you for doing that. [Image: default_smile.png] I remember the PvP event and I just beated like 5 people in a row and then you came up. I was all like FUUU you are a warrior why use ranged attacks. :'(

So yeah nice one flash.
[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
FlashSwordIrene

07-12-2010, 12:17 PM -
*evil grin* I learned that lil trick when I was fighting Iralimir at the aftermath of the Leaf vs Forsaken Prophets "war". I knew I didn't stand a chance against someone 23 levels higher than me in a close quarters fight, so I figured If I'd shoot a couple hundred arrows at the guy and most of them hit, while I keep dodging him, I'd win eventually. Didn't really expect it to work, but it did! xD

Soo...yeah, lvl 25 BW > lvl 48 RM, the 3 kills in a row prove it. [Image: default_smile.png] At least until he figured out how to hit me/I got slower and he started to outheal me...good times!

PS: wasn't that the PvP event where a garbage truck nearly ran me over earlier that day and I hurt my left thumb pretty bad (not-so perfect landing after dodging the truck...), so I had to jump using my index finger?

This post was last modified: 07-12-2010, 12:28 PM by FlashSwordIrene.

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
07-12-2010, 01:13 PM -
I don't really know flash all I knew is that FP lost because we were outlvled. Smile

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
FlashSwordIrene

07-12-2010, 02:39 PM -
Well...we did have Phoenix and we had 1 extra person, but I know I won some impossible fights afterwards xD

Oh yeah, trick #2: extra movement speed by sheathing your weapon all the time. (Do not use against opponents who're good at aiming, you'll die....horribly...) This got fixed partially, but you could still use skills right after unsheathing by pressing the number keys.

This can ofc be combinated with fighting using only your left hand for an extra bit of handicap. (aim with Q and E)

Always fun to be able to say you won a pvp match without even touching your mouse during the fight Smile

StrikeX
Administrator

07-12-2010, 11:33 PM -
Wow, there's a pretty lame trick O_o

I relied on dodging and accuracy myself, I mainly played as a Bloodwarrior, but I've dealt the most damage with my rather weak ranged skills (Ricochet, Shoot and Piercing Shot).

And when I actually took a hit, my two healing skills would take care of that

I would have loved to duel you [Image: default_smile.png] 1.5 to 3k with my bow and another 1k from the sigils each time you hit me.... wow that would be AWESOME!!!!! lol na its all good Wink

FlashSwordIrene

08-12-2010, 10:05 AM -
You'd probably be the first one I'd use revenge against [Image: default_wink.png]

But yeah, I wasn't the easiest target around, so I doubt you'd be able to land even one 3k hit. (+ I'm not stupid enough to shoot you when I take more damage from the move than you do [Image: default_tongue.png])

PS: This is the Brag Section, so I can brag a little, right? :Smile

TechSin(Stone)

69 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
08-12-2010, 04:45 PM -
Uhh, went i fought harder opponents I just emptyed mah skillbook too look cool and fight till I had around 10 hp orso and then run away till mah Hp was restored and then run back to finish the deal Smile

The Chronicles of Spellborn..

StrikeX
Administrator

10-12-2010, 11:22 PM -
Quote:You'd probably be the first one I'd use revenge against [Image: default_wink.png]

But yeah, I wasn't the easiest target around, so I doubt you'd be able to land even one 3k hit. (+ I'm not stupid enough to shoot you when I take more damage from the move than you do [Image: default_tongue.png])

PS: This is the Brag Section, so I can brag a little, right? :[Image: default_smile.png]

Yeah you can brag lol. but we wouldn't know the outcome of the battle unless we actually dueled eachother. I bet I could take you  Tongue