Chapter 1 part 2 now published!
Started by Kevin_mybb_import1


Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5


12 posts in this topic
Kevin
Administrator
*******


0
541 posts 84 threads Joined: Oct 2011
06-12-2010, 09:40 PM -
#1
You can visit it on the portal [Image: default_wink.png]


Be sure to let me know what you think about it Smile

DudewithWings
Member
***


0
149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
07-12-2010, 11:49 AM -
#2
Quote:I pull out a purple clothing piece.

Is it... The purple shirted eye stabber!?

Nah just kidding another good piece of this story, and yes it is a bit bigger then the last one wich is a yay! [Image: default_smile.png]


Also I got time to make my prologue of my story today so I hope we can see that sson on the portal.

Anyways good job and as always keep them coming!
[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
FlashSwordIrene
Member
***


0
56 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
07-12-2010, 12:20 PM -
#3
Awesome story! Can't wait to see what happens in part 3! [Image: default_smile.png]

Really looking forward to reading your story too, DwW


Kevin
Administrator
*******


0
541 posts 84 threads Joined: Oct 2011
07-12-2010, 07:05 PM -
#4
Quote:Awesome story! Can't wait to see what happens in part 3! [Image: default_smile.png]

Really looking forward to reading your story too, DwW


Well in part 3 this happens <spoiler thus removed XD> ... cool eh, especially the part where <another spoiler removed XD> happens. Didn't see that one coming did ya [Image: default_wink.png]


Kidding, next part follows later this week.
Kevin
Administrator
*******


0
541 posts 84 threads Joined: Oct 2011
07-12-2010, 09:08 PM -
#5
Quote:Is it... The purple shirted eye stabber!?

Nah just kidding another good piece of this story, and yes it is a bit bigger then the last one wich is a yay! [Image: default_smile.png]


Also I got time to make my prologue of my story today so I hope we can see that sson on the portal.

Anyways good job and as always keep them coming!

Your prologue is currently in the checking phase ;p... I'm going to let Debbie check it...

It'll be up this week tho, prolly in a few days. I hope to publish Amane's next chapter in the weekend. Going to try to post at least 1 piece a week, but I prefer to post 2 of them ;p
DudewithWings
Member
***


0
149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
08-12-2010, 01:51 PM -
#6
Quote:Your prologue is currently in the checking phase ;p... I'm going to let Debbie check it...

It'll be up this week tho, prolly in a few days. I hope to publish Amane's next chapter in the weekend. Going to try to post at least 1 piece a week, but I prefer to post 2 of them ;p

Need to work on my grammar :|
[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
TechSin(Stone)
Member
***


0
69 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
08-12-2010, 04:39 PM -
#7
Nice text  [Image: default_smile.png] Will be waiting for part 3!

The Chronicles of Spellborn..

TechSin(Stone)
Member
***


0
69 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2010
02-01-2011, 11:31 PM -
#8
Is part 3 finished yet? Smile

The Chronicles of Spellborn..

StrikeX
Administrator
******


0
90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
03-01-2011, 06:23 AM -
#9
This story is amazing Vamp, can't wait for part 3 Smile

Have a question? I'm here to help! 
Kevin
Administrator
*******


0
541 posts 84 threads Joined: Oct 2011
03-01-2011, 08:09 AM -
#10
Quote:Is part 3 finished yet? [Image: default_smile.png]


Part 3 is expected to go live within a day or 2. I delayed it until after the portal-stop (no more articles in 2010, to start off 2011 with some articles [Image: default_wink.png] ).


I also have finished the whole chapter 2 so... you've got a lot to see forward to Tongue


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)