The Chronicles of Spellborn
Your Good Spellborn Memories - Printable Version

+- The Chronicles of Spellborn (https://forum.spellborn.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Your Good Spellborn Memories (/showthread.php?tid=135)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Your Good Spellborn Memories - DudewithWings - 21-11-2010

Quote:Yeah skinshifter wolf FTW!

More like skinshifting tiger!

Your Good Spellborn Memories - zugu - 22-11-2010

Yeah, travelling around QS was not that nice. As far as I remember, QS was one zone they rushed to build.

Your Good Spellborn Memories - Bufaritza - 22-11-2010

And they actually did it very good! I hated to walk beetween the zones(Fountain, Arena, Pit, etc) but I did not felt that they "rushed" it.

Your Good Spellborn Memories - CowMooFlage - 22-11-2010

Quote:Yeah, travelling around QS was not that nice. As far as I remember, QS was one zone they rushed to build.

It was simply too big to be put in one single area. That sort of describes why it wasn't the hub halfway the game players required.

Hawksmouth was the only hub players had and most MMOs have another one or 2 beside their startertown.

Your Good Spellborn Memories - DudewithWings - 26-11-2010

My HuB was pretty much atheneum really some of our guildies would stay there pretty much and if you think about it, if the game would be populated more then the Atheneum would have been a BIG player hub.

Your Good Spellborn Memories - CowMooFlage - 27-11-2010

Quote:My HuB was pretty much atheneum really some of our guildies would stay there pretty much and if you think about it, if the game would be populated more then the Atheneum would have been a BIG player hub.

Mmm well if they add more things there except for the vaults than yeh definitely. Plus that zone looks just f***ing amazing!

Your Good Spellborn Memories - DudewithWings - 27-11-2010

Quote:Mmm well if they add more things there except for the vaults than yeh definitely. Plus that zone looks just f***ing amazing!

And you can do a lot of fun stuff there trying to get to the other side of the mountain wich took us 2 hours to find a good path and alot of corpse walking was included Sad

Your Good Spellborn Memories - CowMooFlage - 27-11-2010

Quote:And you can do a lot of fun stuff there trying to get to the other side of the mountain wich took us 2 hours to find a good path and alot of corpse walking was included [Image: default_sad.png]

The other side ;o?

Your Good Spellborn Memories - DudewithWings - 27-11-2010

Quote:The other side ;o?

Yeah we found a way to climb on a tower then jump of as far as possible then you would use a skill and you would have 0 fall damage we used that bug for many things a shame they fixed it >.<

Your Good Spellborn Memories - Ghost - 17-12-2010

AH my favorite Memory was kicking all your asses in PvP...LOL Oh how I miss those days. i have been bored out of my freking mind for the last 6 months with nothing fun to do. Please If ever this game gets resurrected please post it on here and if you all want to chat feel free to email me, I miss all my friends from TCoS we had some real good times. Just stopped in to say Hey all.

G'host