The Chronicles of Spellborn
Your Good Spellborn Memories - Printable Version

+- The Chronicles of Spellborn (https://forum.spellborn.org)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.spellborn.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Your Good Spellborn Memories (/showthread.php?tid=135)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Your Good Spellborn Memories - DudewithWings - 18-12-2010

Quote:AH my favorite Memory was kicking all your asses in PvP...LOL Oh how I miss those days. i have been bored out of my freking mind for the last 6 months with nothing fun to do. Please If ever this game gets resurrected please post it on here and if you all want to chat feel free to email me, I miss all my friends from TCoS we had some real good times. Just stopped in to say Hey all.

G'host

If you need a PvP mmorpg i suggest you try warhammer online, the leveling system is even based on PvP not PvE!

And Global Agenda is pvp based but its sci-fi so maybe you wont like that one.

Your Good Spellborn Memories - UglyMage - 20-12-2010

l have a lot of  memory to remember too.l had nice friendship with international guild.the veretans of guild (JW,loki,ciara etc.) helped me so much and tried to understand me althoughl had poor eng to explain myself.exarkun (the bad boy [Image: default_tongue.png]) helped me so much too.l had a VoidSeer and l could suprise people in pvp.there is an old photo l want to share with u [Image: default_wink.png]

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/4267/adszxpf.png

Your Good Spellborn Memories - OmgItsFear - 21-12-2010

oh its uglymage what's up! every time i think everyone i knew from spellborn joined this forum, another one registers  Wink

Your Good Spellborn Memories - CowMooFlage - 21-12-2010

Quote:oh its uglymage what's up! every time i think everyone i knew from spellborn joined this forum, another one registers  [Image: default_wink.png]

Hopefully this will prove to be a good way to stay in touch [Image: default_tongue.png].

Your Good Spellborn Memories - OmgItsFear - 21-12-2010

Quote:Hopefully this will prove to be a good way to stay in touch [Image: default_tongue.png].

And it HAS proven to be the best way to keep in touch! i dont think any dead game has gotton a community this big and active before and its growing more than ever, im glad for this though. it will increase the chances this game gets relaunched=)

Your Good Spellborn Memories - CowMooFlage - 21-12-2010

Quote: And it HAS proven to be the best way to keep in touch! i dont think any dead game has gotton a community this big and active before and its growing more than ever, im glad for this though. it will increase the chances this game gets relaunched=)

Let's hope that the people that can change that for us, are watching this baby grow [Image: default_wink.png].

Your Good Spellborn Memories - Kevin - 21-12-2010

Quote: And it HAS proven to be the best way to keep in touch! i dont think any dead game has gotton a community this big and active before and its growing more than ever, im glad for this though. it will increase the chances this game gets relaunched=)

I'm really glad I started this site.. you're all great and fun guys!

Your Good Spellborn Memories - acid-burn - 22-12-2010

Quote:This video by former CM, Sabre, and filmed during Acid's event, is one of my favorites [Image: default_tongue.png]:

Origins PvP Event Spellborn

Hi all,

That same event was planed, but I had to cancel it due to the lack of players.

The Event on the video was while the EU servers were still online.

I have to give quite some credit to Saber for assisting me on that day. He sent on all shards popup messages to players to have them come to the arena. Althow the event had been annouced on the EU forums, not many people saw it, so the help from Saber was greatly aprecited. Also he assisted with the rewards by passing me some very cool sigils hard to get. (To  say the truth some didn't have drop locations yet on the DB).

Maby if the servers come back up even for a short while, I'll try to recreate that same sphere for all of you. [Image: default_wink.png]

Sincerely,

Acid-Burn

Your Good Spellborn Memories - Selachii - 23-12-2010

Relaxing in sunny and always-warm Aldenvault...

Your Good Spellborn Memories - OmgItsFear - 23-12-2010

A pretty cool video iv'e never seen before, just found it yesterday with not many views

The Chronicles of Spellborn