Hello!
Started by Illuzio

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4 posts in this topic
Illuzio

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Dec 2018
10-12-2018, 08:01 PM -
Hello everyone, I didn't find a "Presentation" section so I improvise, here I am, I'm a big fan of RPG type video games and modding and Spellborn always attracted me a lot. I've been looking at this site for several years now looking for a news item that says "Spellborn is back" and it's almost happened now, so here I finally decided to register!

I could never play Spellborn, when I got interested in the game it was too late it had already been closed a short time ago, so I did some research to find out what had happened and that's when I discovered all the beauty of Spellborn, I saw beautiful videos with amazing sounds and music, fantastic landscapes that I had never seen before in a video game and also unique fights but unfortunately it was over, I would never visit the Enclave... And that's when I discovered your site with the resurrected Spellborn project! I consulted it every week and then every month since 2012 looking for a breakthrough on the project and now we're finally getting there! so thank you all for all the work you've done over the years!

I am looking forward to finally discovering the game and it is possible thanks to you! (If one day you see a character wandering aimlessly through the game and spending hours without moving, it's not a bug, it's just me admiring the landscape)

(Excuse my bad English, I'm French.)

Messages In This Thread
Hello! - by Illuzio - 10-12-2018, 08:01 PM