Thank you guys!
Started by Kevin_mybb_import1

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

21 posts in this topic
Sirokko

21 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2010
05-11-2010, 12:32 AM -
I linked this great funsite (design is really awesome!) in my blog and in russian spellborn community too, there are about 30 members for today, but as soon as game is rip there`s not so crowdy in there((

hope they will notice it)

Sirokko lvl49 - Void Seer - PvE

Krii lvl45 - Ancestral Mage - PvE

Prespir lvl38 - Wrathguard - PvE

Sirokko lvl47 - Blood Warrior - PvP

Krii lvl37 - Skinshifter - PvP

How i wish to resurect this game!!

Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
05-11-2010, 07:04 PM -
Thanks - the design will change though when we launch the portal (but that's not even very close yet [Image: default_smile.png])

Twoturn

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Nov 2010
18-11-2010, 07:59 PM -
And thank you all for putting this site together.  TCoS is a special game, not to be paralleled by anything current or coming within the next two years.  The finest part of the game is the community: helpful, friendly, and passionate about the game.  The combat system is far ahead of its time; I can't believe no other game is attempting to emulate it. 

Here's to Frogster and Spellborn NV making peace!

CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
18-11-2010, 08:18 PM -
Quote:And thank you all for putting this site together.  TCoS is a special game, not to be paralleled by anything current or coming within the next two years.  The finest part of the game is the community: helpful, friendly, and passionate about the game.  The combat system is far ahead of its time; I can't believe no other game is attempting to emulate it. 

Here's to Frogster and Spellborn NV making peace!

Well said!
zugu

51 posts 10 threads Joined: Aug 2010
21-11-2010, 08:17 AM -
Just throwing these ideas out there:

We should start writing articles for the portal. We could write a lot about the game, from our most treasured TCoS memories, to articles about the lore. We could start a video contest and post the best videos on the portal. We could even - *gasp* - post interviews with the game's developers. You know, we send them like 10 questions through e-mail and they reply back. It costs us nothing and I'm sure many of them will be happy to answer.

What do you think? I believe this would be a great way to promote the game and to get more visitors.

If anyone thinks about spamming the devs with e-mails, please don't. We should first agree on a list of questions, and then have only one person send it. We can and we must be organized about this.

There's a lot of stuff that can be done with the portal. Thank you for creating this community, Trix, Cow and debbie.

Spellborn is back!
Kevin
Legend of House Shroud

555 posts 87 threads Joined: Oct 2011
21-11-2010, 12:39 PM -
Zugu, those are great ideas. Currently, I'm still setting things up on the portal and I expect to move the portal to the beta phase (and to spellborn.org homepage) next week on saterday.

It'll need a few tweaks to work again (and I'll need to fix some hardcoded urls in it) and it'll be online next week. It could happen earlier though.

As before, anyone wanting to write articles feel free to mail me Smile

DudewithWings

149 posts 8 threads Joined: Nov 2010
21-11-2010, 12:42 PM -
I used to wanted to re-roll a character and make a blog about it or maybe even vlog but never got to it really, also I had 2 lvl 50ies and 1 lvl 38 so for as far as my knowledge of spellborn goes i think i could help with trying to put up some articles.

[Image: Steampunksignature.png]
zugu

51 posts 10 threads Joined: Aug 2010
22-11-2010, 10:00 AM -
I have some articles in mind, I'll email you something as soon as I have something solid Smile

Spellborn is back!
CowMooFlage
Administrator

396 posts 7 threads Joined: Aug 2010
22-11-2010, 04:58 PM -
Quote:I have some articles in mind, I'll email you something as soon as I have something solid [Image: default_smile.png]

Cool; looking forward to those then [Image: default_tongue.png].
StrikeX
Administrator

90 posts 9 threads Joined: Dec 2010
07-12-2010, 11:45 PM -
Awesomeness Smile

Have a question? I'm here to help!