The Chronicles of Spellborn

Full Version: Which MMORPG's or MMO's are you playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
No, the most are in europe, and a few in north america, in china and australia.

Quote:I tried a beta for Aerrevan the other day and seriously this game wasn't even ready for a beta [Image: default_smile.png]

It was like Planeshift but WORSE. couldnt move, dc'd constantly, couldnt see character at creation, couldnt move, need I say more?

playing Alganon, not bad but very choppy movement wise and seems to be a ghost town lol, no ones there.  looks like I'm on Ever Quest II extended seeing as my son went back home taking his xbox and Final Fantasy XIII with him *cries*.

anyone playing something actually worth downloading please? and omg please please do NOT say Guild Wars again.

xx

[glow=yellow,2,300]Guild Wars[/glow]... sorry xD
Quote:No, the most are in europe, and a few in north america, in china and australia.

Ohoh... I see, interesting. When I tried the game, I liked it. It was a bit too much of the same for me though. So I kind of got put off by that but might pick it up again sometime [Image: default_smile.png].
Sorry not posted, Been trying to get into square enix, which is harder than getting into space without a rocket.....

yup I mentioned guild wars....

even tried global agenda!.......

I am playing Mortal Online at the moment. Very different from most titles. Resembles EVE, but in a fantasy universe.

I'm currently sort of without internet as for some reason our wireless won't detect my new pc. Will be fixed soon though and then I'll probably give Global Agenda a shot as its now "buy & play free". Looking forward to that [Image: default_wink.png].

I am playing Global Agenda since beta, but currently am not playing that much right now.

Anyway, if you start playing, tell me, so I can also hop in again. Wink

Quote:I am playing Global Agenda since beta, but currently am not playing that much right now.

Anyway, if you start playing, tell me, so I can also hop in again. [Image: default_wink.png]

Cool! When I'm in I'll let you know! Wink
Oh, I almost forgot: Should anyone of you intend to buy Global Agenda after trialing it, I have a few discount codes, you can get 30% off with those.

Oh sorry, I got a boxed version...

But you can find me ingame as "Cow Moo Flage".

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17